About Me

My photo
I'm Morgan Thomas, I am a TCU Alumni, class of 2011 with a Bachelors in science (nursing). I love what I do (I work in an ICU). I am profoundly deaf in both ears with a Cochlear Implant on my left ear. I'm not afraid to talk about it, I don't mind people asking me questions about it. I have been deaf since I was 2 and I hope to get my second implant within this year (2012). I read lips very well and do not know sign language. I am an Austinite, I love the city and always will. I have a younger sister who is nothing like me but we're best friends. I have a boyfriend named Zachary, we have been together for almost two years now and he is also my best friend. I am new at blogging and hope to make this my new hobby.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

My first post

So I am new at this and I'm not sure how to start off right. I love reading other people's blogs and I thought maybe I would like to start one and see if it can become my new hobby. I think blogging is a good way to learn and connect with other people. I think learning from other people's experiences is the best way to learn and take away a message, I hope I can do the same for others. I kind of like to think of it as "me time", to express what I think or my thoughts/suggestions, or just share a personal testimony that other people could learn from it. English is not my strong suit so bare with me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment