About Me

My photo
I'm Morgan Thomas, I am a TCU Alumni, class of 2011 with a Bachelors in science (nursing). I love what I do (I work in an ICU). I am profoundly deaf in both ears with a Cochlear Implant on my left ear. I'm not afraid to talk about it, I don't mind people asking me questions about it. I have been deaf since I was 2 and I hope to get my second implant within this year (2012). I read lips very well and do not know sign language. I am an Austinite, I love the city and always will. I have a younger sister who is nothing like me but we're best friends. I have a boyfriend named Zachary, we have been together for almost two years now and he is also my best friend. I am new at blogging and hope to make this my new hobby.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

M.I.A.

Sooooo I have been missing in action lately. well there's a reason, I have no internet! It really kind of blows, I think its been about a week now which feels like a month! So once I get my internet back in my apartment I will continue to blog on a regular basis. A little update on my life, I am officially moved into my apartment in Temple, TX. Loving the apartment but not so much living alone plus living alone in Temple. There is NOTHING to do here. So it's definitely an adjustment and not an easy one. I have to stay in the apartment for a year so I might as well face it now and get my habits/routine developed. Besides all that, I am loving my job at Scott and White and the $$ that comes with it. April is almost here, YAY. It is a full month for me and I like that. My boyfriend's daughter, Kenna's birthday, is the first week of April so I am looking forward to that! plus possibly selling my artwork in an art show in fort worth the second weekend of april. Pray for me that all goes well! I will have pictures of that in about 3 weeks so be on the look out. Easter is right around the corner so I hope everyone has a fabulous time with their family and kiddos. Thanks for following me on my blog, it's still a work in progress but it will get there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment